Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Jodhpuris from Jodhpur


There's a hashtag being overused on Instagram #100daysofhappiness. I don't mind reinventing it.

I used to be a Facebook album addict - an album a month - sometimes sharing over 100 photos at a time all through college. Then I slowed down and almost disappeared. I still feel like a shutterbug when I hold a phone camera or even a digi. I was never a big fan of the DSLR. Don't hate me for not knowing the buttons. I almost dunking one in a plate of sauce once and was rightly rebuked for it.

This is just an experiment to see if I still have it. Not the photos, that's the easy part. But the writing. Something I've never intentionally given up. I don't 'make time' for my writing. It happens. It's too much a part of me to give up. So I'm going to use the 'lack-of-a-muse' excuse for not writing for over a year.

2 comments: